Thank you for your interest in Sheepscot Valley Children’s House!
If you have a child that would enjoy this unique school, we encourage you to call us for more information or to arrange a visit. For more information about enrollment at Sheepscot Valley Children’s House, please call the school at 207-882-6300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Enrollment is open to any child between the ages of twelve months and 7 years of age, with priority given to children who are re-enrollment, then to siblings of enrolled and then to our waiting list. Children are then enrolled on a first come, first serve basis.
Sheepscot Valley Children’s House serves all individuals who are eligible for its programs in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability or age. SVCH is a small, non-profit school without financial resources to provide a special education teacher or separate program for children who may require such services.
Criteria for admission are:
- Readiness for and ability to benefit from our program, as determined by the SVCH staff through interviews with the child and parent/guardian.
- Limitations of space and teacher/child ratio requirements
- Arrange a visit/interview. We ask that you plan to bring your child with you or arrange a follow up visit to bring your child.
- Complete an application and return it to SVCH with the application fee.
- Classroom placement of applicant child is determined by staff and administration. When SVCH is full, a waiting list is established. When a space becomes available, families are contacted for an interview in the order applications received.
- Once the child has been accepted into the program, a Tuition Agreement will be signed by the family and SVCH administration.
- All children are required to have the following documents in their student files within 30 days of their admission date:
- Application and Tuition Agreement
- Healthcare Authorization Form
- A copy of child’s most recent Immunization Records or Exemption Letter
- Any required Permission Forms